SupaPanel 72mm2 Hour Fire Rating, Superior Acoustic Performance
K8 SUPAPANEL is constructed from a formed galvanised or coloured steel outer shell and filled with a lightweight aerated concrete core.
These panels provide secure, non-load bearing fire and acoustic rated walls with a very narrow footprint. Each panel interlocks with clip together simplicity to provide rapid installation.
- Lightweight, narrow footprint, secure, fire rated and acoustic rated.
- SUPAPANEL can be manufactured to various steel thicknesses and concrete core densities optimising costs and weight throughout the building project.
- SUPAPANEL is a simple modular system which is easy to handle and assemble with rapid installation, and able to be demountable and re-usable.
- SUPAPANEL has 40% more cover per panel than other equivalent systems in the market.
- Provides a high level of security in comparison to other systems.
- Provides instant waterproof weather barrier for exposed applications.
- Tested in accordance with AS1530.4:2014 for Fire Resistance performance.
- Compliant with the latest fire standards and building codes of Australia.
- Manufactured in Australia.
- Office shaft risers and complete vertical ducts.
- Lightweight concrete block walls and non load bearing pre-cast walls.
- High quality intertenancy wall systems.
- Plenum for mechanical systems.
- Fire rated wall systems.
- Light weight plasterboard walls.
K8 SUPAPANEL is manufactured in Croydon South, Victoria Australia by an Australian owned and operated company, and guarantee the highest quality materials.
As our products are wholly Australian Made we take pride in our manufacturing to ensure a high standard of quality, service and value.
Blank one so all stay closed
|Product Name||K8 SupaPanel 72mm|
|Tested in accordance with AS1530.4:2014|
|Fire Rating||Bare Panel||-/120/120|
|Wind||780 PA||4m Span (Vertical/Horizontal)|
|Acoustics||Bare Panel||35 DnTw|
|72mm bare panel 380kg/m3||35 DnTw||72mm|
|72 panel 380kg/m3 + 16mm batten + 13mm fire rated plasterboard||44 DnTw||101mm|
|72mm panel 380kg/m3 + 51mm stud with 75mm 14kg/m3 glasswool with 20mm cavity + 13mm fire rated plasterboard||58 DnTw||156mm|